Thursday 26 May 2011

Photographing water

During the Easter holidays, I splurged on a new, tiny pocket camera. It's a beautiful small object (silver, not black as pictured), but I still haven't really got the feel of it. So, although it has a far higher spec than the one I've carried everywhere for the past four years, the pictures are interestingly different, but not better. I'm learning, though. For example, because it's much faster it seems, even on the most basic setting, to make a better fist of photographing moving water.

4 comments:

Fire Bird said...

nice camera... nice picture. Just keep taking photographs please...


WV - inklygo

Anonymous said...

yes keep taking pics!

leslee said...

I'm on my second Lumix (DMC-TZ4, 8.1mp, 10x zoom), which I've had now for at least a couple of years. I think they just keep making them better and better - lighter, sharper. But I think it's the eye of the photographer that's most important. You could use the camera on your phone and take great pictures, Jean. (Actually, cameras in phones keep getting better, too!)

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Very Turner-ish. Beautiful.