Saturday 15 December 2012

Accidentally, in the rain


As the rain trickled to a halt, I saw the strong reflections in the pavement next to St Martin's, stuffed my umbrella under my arm and groped in my bag for my camera. Then this guy stood right in front of me. Tsk. Oh, maybe not tsk. And then I realised where I was, and that it had just stopped raining. The photos will take me a while to edit. They're a little different, I think - less literal. And then I went to a wonderful, wonderful exhibition. Seduced by Art: oh, yes I was, and by reflections in the rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's been thirty years since I've been to St. Martin's. If and when I get back to England, I'll make pilgrimage there.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that even though I haven't been commenting that I still follow your blog and see every photo...with appreciation.