Wednesday 10 August 2011

Views through blue

One of these should be a  book cover: Views Through Blue - a sequence of stories or poems. A major reason for recent trip to Yorkshire was to see the new Hepworth Wakefield art gallery, which I loved, and some time soon I'll get around to editing and posting some photos (took far too many). But these views of a fenced-off, canal-side building site were, I think, almost as aesthetically satisfying as the gorgeous new gallery.

(When I typed this a few days ago, I guess I didn't know just how much 'blue' I'd be viewing through by the time I posted it)

5 comments:

James said...

These are lovely. I really like the texture and cracks in the blue.

Jean said...

Hi James, thanks. Very early in the morning in Texas, isn't it? I expect you're seeing a lot of the wee small hours since you became a dad.

Anne said...

Amazing photos. I am looking forward to the ones of the gallery.

James said...

Jean, you guessed it. One handed blog reading on the phone while I rock him to sleep...

Anonymous said...

How wonderful.